Thursday, March 19, 2009

It's almost the weekend!

Sorry it's been a while since I posted! I haven't felt good the past couple days, not sure what is wrong. I may just be stressed. For some reason, I am super stressed about all the swaps I am in! I'm feeling very overwhelmed, and to tell you the truth cannot wait till they are done. :( Once the Easter stuff is sent out (hopefully this weekend) I'm going to take a break from swapping for a bit.

I got my bag from the handmade bag swap on swap-bot I am in and love it! It's from Italy, and she sent me a cute little tin of candy! I love getting things from different countries, it's so mysterious!



I finished the "Charming Handbag" for the swap I am in. I hope she likes it.



I wish I could show you all my Easter goodies I am sending my partners, but I want to wait till they get them in the mail. :)

I finally finished the handmade diorama for the swap I am in, what do you think??



Have a good day!

No comments: