Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I finished a dress!

I am sooo happy with the way my dress turned out! I used the Portabellopixie pattern I bought last month (modified it a bit)and Ella looks so darn cute in it!!!!







My next project will be a dress for Mia...

I finished finding all my goodies for the cupcake swap I am in, I hope she likes everything!


Oh, and I have got to tell you about the deal I found at TJMaxx!! I found this plate and cake knife for $5.00 TOTAL!!!! Can you believe it??? I was beside myself when I found it! I love TJMaxx...



And I went to Borders with the intention of buying the new Somerset Studio "Marie Antoinette" magazine, but it was not there. :( I was trying to avoid paying shipping, but I guess I will have to. It was not a total loss, I did get this one...



I did get a layout done with Gina Marie Huff's new kit "Life is Good" kit.



Ok, have to run Mia to ballet. Have a great night!

No comments: