Thursday, April 9, 2009

Marie Antoinette paper doll...

So I was shopping yesterday (and spent too much money) and found the Marie Antoinette Somerset magazine I have been all over town trying to find! I went to Barns & Nobles and Borders, but they had never heard of it. I found it by chance at Michaels! And it was the last copy! Yay for me!

I am in a paper doll swap on Swap-bot, so I decided to make a Marie Antoinette paper doll! I am so thrilled with the way she turned out! You cannot tell in the pic, but she has glitter all over her crepe paper dress. I am thinking I may have to make another one and keep her for myself! What do you think???




I made Mia a dress just like the one I ordered on Etsy. I'm happy with the way it turned out considering I didn't have a pattern. I will post pics of her in it soon...

This is what I ordered on Etsy:



And this is what I made:




Have a great day!

No comments: