Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another dress...

I swear, making these cute dresses for Ella is addicting!!!!!! I just ordered more fabric and am going to stop at another fabric store before work. The whole process of picking out the fabrics and seeing the end result is very satisfying!



So I am officially addicted to the WII fit. I have used it every day for the past 2 weeks and love how I feel! I haven't lost much weight, but I have not been watching what I eat either, lol. I hope to reach my goal of -10 pounds before our vacation to Florida at the end of June.

Oh, and I rented Twilight this weekend, and let me tell you I was sorry I wasted my money!! I haven't read the books, and based off the movie I have no desire too! I just don't see what all the fuss is about. Oh well. I guess I must be too old...

Have a great day!

No comments: