Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Still snowing

Ugh, I am sooooo tired of winter!!! Mia's school called tonight, and there will be NO school tomorrow either. Three days off now. And to top it off, I took Mia to the docs (It was so bad out, I left TWO HOURS early!) and she has a double ear infection. The poor thing. And Ella just can't shake her fever. So I guess it's good there is no school. I took some pics this am of all the snow and ice. We had a HUGE branch fall in the middle of our driveway, and you should have seen me outside trying to move it, lol. Needless to say, it stayed where it was until Brian came home. The girls had a laugh from it!





I found some fabric from a project that I never finished (Imagine that. Me not finish something, lol. I must have 100 projects that I have started but never finished)and made another pincushion. I LOVE how it turned out, I just wish you could see the cool skulls on it.




So I finished this Christmas ornament I have had in my head for a while now, and I think I will be making alot more of these. It's not the best, but I can totally see the potential. I am thinking my next one will be an Easter theme.



I took some pics from around the house, and realized how sparse my living room is, lol. I need MORE PINK! HE HE! Hubby will be sooo happy!










Ok, I think I'm off to bed now. Have a good night!

No comments: