Friday, January 16, 2009

Cold!

I cannot believe how COLD it is right now! When I dropped the girls off at school this am, it was NEGATIVE 4!!!!!! My poor windows in the house are so old, there is ICE on them! Even thinking about going back out makes me shiver!

Yesterday I made one more pincushion, this time it's for me, lol!



Tomorrow is Ella's 5th B-day party at Chuck E. Cheese's, and I realized last night that I didn't have enough goodie bags when I got home from work, so I spent today running around getting a few more things to tuck inside. BTW, don't ever get them from the dollar store! I thought I would save some money and skip the Spongebob bags she wanted for really cute kitty ones I saw, and there is a reason they are in the dollar store! Four of them broke as I was trying to fill them. Ugh.

I went to Jo-anne's today to use my 50% off coupon, and got a book I have had my eye on for a long time. There are so many CUTE projects! I can't wait to get started!



And to top it off, the fabric was 50% off! I have wanted Alexander Henry - Apples and Pears fabric forever, and grabbed it! I want to make Ella a cute bag she can take to ballet.


I am in a Handmade toy swap, and am super excited about it! I will share pics when I start!
Have a good day, I will share pics of Ella's party tomorrow!

No comments: