Thursday, January 15, 2009

Crafting up a storm!

I have been busy creating and I LOVE it! I almost feel like I'm cheating (LOL!)on my Digi scrapping! I have not scrapped since before Christmas! Gasp! He he.

I saw these ornaments in the Martha Stewart magazine and wanted to make one before Christmas, but did not have the time. I love how mine turned out! It was a little confusing at first, and I glued the wrong ends together, but I eventually figured it out. When I make more (wouldn't it be cute if I used spring papers for Easter??) I am going to use a smaller circle to make the finished ornament smaller. I just have to add a ribbon and it will be done. I love how the glitter adds to it.




These are the first pincushions I have ever made and I think I am HOOKED! I love how the pink one turned out! I will be tucking the pink one in my vintage valentine swap, and the brown one I made for another swap I am in where we have to fill a jar with your partners favorite colors. (She likes green and brown). I hope they like them!






Have a good day! It's almost the weekend! Yippee!

No comments: