Monday, January 19, 2009

Ella's 5th Birthday

Today is Ella's 5th b-day. Sniff sniff. :( She had a great time at her party, and I am thankful that I don't have to see Chuck E. Cheese's until next year!!! Two of her friends came to the party and they all had so much fun!
I sent cookies in for her preschool class today, and we are giving her the B-day presents tonight.





I started my cat for the handmade swap I am in and it is harder than I thought. I had to redo the leg and arm already, and have no idea how I am going to attach the head to the body. Sigh. I wish sewing came easy for me. I think it will turn out cute, but this will be the last time I make it, lol!



If you look at my last post, I am making the cat on the cover of "Sew Pretty Homestyle" book.

I finished all the goodies for the "Favorite Color Whimsy Swap" I am in, I just need to add something to the outside of the jar and send it off.



I'm really not in the mood to do any crafting today, so I think I will take a break and lay around on the sofa today. My mom called and told me they moved House from Tuesday to today! I am sooo excited! I haven't been able to see any of this season's house because I work on Tuesday nights. :(

Have a Good Monday!

No comments: