Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swap Goodies

Wow it's been a while since I posted! This whole week has been a blur, lol! Today I finally have some time to breath and look forward to doing something creative! I finished my Penny Pockets for the swap I am in, I hope she likes them! This was the first time I have made them and look forward to playing with fabrics and making more. Maybe a banner for Easter or Christmas...



I recieved my toys from the Handmade toy swap I was in and LOVE what I got! Aren't they just the CUTEST????? My girls love them. I will take pics with the girls tonight after school. Thank you Susan!!



I ordered FREE SPIRIT DARLA fat quarters the other day and I am honestly AFRAID to use them! I have fallen in love with the line, and my next purchase will be the Ava Rose line! I keep staring at them, lol! They have "Charm Squares" that I am going to attempt to make a quilt with, but they were out of stock and I have to wait. :(



Oh, and I am patiently waiting for my new shoes to get here! They are taking forever!



I just love these shoes, they are so cumfy. Hubby thinks they look silly, but I don't care, lol.

Have a great day and i will post if I get anything done today!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The little monkeys look so cute...just wanted to tell everyone that the free pattern is from "Molly Monkey" from mmmcrafts blog