Thursday, December 4, 2008

It's been a while...

I know it's been a while, but you know, life gets in the way, lol. The girls and I drove 5 hours to my mom's house the day after Thanksgiving and spent the weekend. I was good to see family and friends, and the girls had such a good time celebrating their B-days and Christmas with my mom since she usually misses it. last Sat. the girls and my Grandmother went into the back yard (for some reason there were still apples on the trees) and they picked the apples and made apple pie from scratch! It was soooo cute! I am so glad the girls have that memory and I have great pics to remeber it!
I finished a couple layouts and tomorrow will post some pics of the ornaments I have recieved from the Ornament swap I am in. Ok, off to work, will be back tomorrow!












No comments: