Friday, December 19, 2008

CRAZY!!!

It's been a while since I posted, but I don't think it's possible for life to get ANY crazier! I have a ton of pics to post!
Yesterday I made the girls teachers Christmas gifts and FORTY FOUR cookies for the girls parties today! Ella's party turned out sooo cute and all the kids had a great time. I'm exhausted and it's only 12:30!!!!!! No rest for a while because tomorrow morning at 11:30 is Mia's B-day party at Chuck E. Cheese! Ugh! I need a vacation!

Here are the snowman peeps cookies I made:


I made 2 cute baskets full of goodies for the girls teachers. A Trget gift card and "Best teacher" ornament were tucked inside. They turned out so cute I didn't want to give them up, lol!



Ella's preschool party today:




I loved how these pics turned out! She is such a ham! I have to get some of Mia now. She is on winter break the next 2 weeks (Ugh! 2 whole weeks???) LOL!



Thank goodness I am done wrapping presents! It took me 3 1/2 hours monday night, and I still have to wrap all of Mia's for friday! If i have time tomorrow, I will post pics of Mia's party! Wish me luck,lol!

No comments: