Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year!

It feels like FOREVER since I posted something! I thought things were supposed to calm down after the Holidays?? Well, I still have yet to find time to unwind! UGH!! Not to help the matter, I have to work the next 7 days straight! Calgon, take me away!!!!!!! LMAO!
I think my last post was before Mia's Bday party. Her party went very well, one girl couldn't come because the stomach bug was going around and the poor thing caught it. One girl didn't show, but 2 did and they had a GREAT time! I kinda liked that there were only a few, the girls were able to play together.



So I have been doing a lot of thinking, and have wanted for a long time to do something else (Creativly) besides Digi scrapping. Don't get me wrong, that will always be my first love, but I have not been in the mood lately, and have wanted to do something more hands on. Sooo.... I am hoping this time next year I will have a shop on Etsy open.

The girls had a great time on Christmas, and Mia had a good Birthday with the family. Glad it only comes once a year! Ugh! And We have to do it all over again in a few weeks for Ella's B-day!



Hope to post more soon when I have more time!

Here is a layout I forgot to post:

No comments: