Monday, November 17, 2008

Ornaments

I am in an ornament swap where I have to make 10 ornaments, and in return I will recieve ornaments from 10 different people. I am so excited and I will show you once I get them! Mia was sick today, so she stayed on the sofa and kept me company while I finished my ornaments. They turned out sooo cute! There is only enough ribbon left over for 1 ornament for myself, so I am going to grab some more this weekend to make for my tree.



I made this for another Christmas themed swap I am in and LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I will be making more of these!


I wish I had more time! There are sooo many things I want to do before Christmas. URGH!!!!!! I just found these ADORABLE ornaments on Martha Stewart. Maybe this will be a project for next year.




Oh, and we had our first snow! Yipee!

Ok, have to make dinner. Have a great night!

No comments: