Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am so excited Christmas is coming! Some people get mad that the stores have had Christmas stuff up weeks before Halloween, but I love it! In my opinion, the season isn't LONG enough, lol! I started shopping months ago for the girls, and since Mia wanted an American Girl Doll for Christmas, and that taking up most of my spending limit on her, shopping has been alot easier. Since her Birthday is the day after Christmas, I plan on giving her all the accesories for her doll on her Birthday. Ella is easy, lol. Webkins, Webkins, and more Webkins!
I thought I'd share the first Holiday decoration I bought this year! I LOVE LOVE LOVE those little cardboard houses with the fake snow. I have decided I am going to start collecting them. As a child, my grandparents had a little village of them, and every year, I would love to just sit and look at them.



I have noticed this year, all the decorations are more traditional, unlike last year. Last year everywhere I went there were shabby, sweet decorations. Kinda makes me sad. :(


I joined a Snowman theme swap this year, and am SO excited about it! I will upload pics of what I got when it comes!

No comments: